Airbus debuts the newly-certified A350-1000 at the Singapore Air Show this week as part of a three-week demonstration tour across Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. Airbus is scheduled to deliver the first production aircraft to launch customer Qatar Airways within the next two weeks. […]
Most Viewed Posts
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.
- Korean Black Eagles aircraft skids and catches fire on Changi Airport.
- Singapore Airshow 2018 Connects Global Aviation Stakeholders to Key Opportunities to Drive Change and Shape the Future
- 10 things about Indigo Airline : Jetline Marvel
- Vahana, the Self-Piloted, eVTOL aircraft from A³ by Airbus, Successfully Completes First Full-Scale Test Flight