- British Airways and British Airways Holidays are offering savings on flights and holidays through to 2024
- The sale includes return flights to New York from £333, Orlando from £373 and Chicago from £419, with upgrades to World Traveller Plus (premium economy) across the network from £249 return
- With deposits from just £60pp, customers can book a range of holiday packages including city breaks to Nice or Prague from £139pp, winter sun in The Algarve from £219pp and Caribbean getaways to Tobago from £599pp
- Save up to an extra £300 on holidays when booking before 12 September and get Double Tier Points on package deals that are taken by 31 December 2024
British Airways and British Airways Holidays have started their end-of-summer deal, which includes flight and vacation savings for travel in 2023 and 2024.
The offer, which runs until 3 October 2023, includes short and long-haul destinations, with highlights including European beach trips starting at £219pp, New York City breaks starting at £499pp, and Caribbean resort stays starting at £599pp.
Customers who book their flight and hotel together can choose from a variety of alluring holiday packages offered by British Airways Holidays. Travelers to the Caribbean may take weeklong vacations to Tobago for £599 per person, Barbados for £749 per person, and Antigua for £719 per person.
For those who enjoy European city holidays, two nights, including flights and lodging, start at £139 per person. Customers can book two-night trips to Nice and Prague for £139 per person, while a seven-night trip to the Algarve costs £219 per person. For those wishing to enjoy some winter sun close to home, all-inclusive seven-night stays in either Egypt or Mallorca are available for as little as £469 per person.
Book before 12 September to save up to an extra £300:
Book a flight + hotel or flight + car holiday in the sale and make the following additional savings:
- £300 extra discount with a min spend of £10,000 per booking (F+H only)
- £200 extra discount with a min spend of £5,000 per booking (F+H only)
- £100 extra discount with a min spend of £2,500 per booking
- £50 extra discount with a min spend of £1,250 per booking
- £25 extra discount with a min spend of £650 per booking (F+C only)
Booking return tickets to New York from £333, Orlando from £373, Boston from £370, San Diego from £428 and Chicago from £419 is a possibility for travellers who are only interested in transatlantic flights.
Customers who purchase World Traveller (long-haul economy) will also have the option to upgrade to World Traveller Plus (premium economy) on some routes for an additional £249 return. A trendy amenity kit made from recycled plastic bottles is included in the upgrade package, along with bigger seats and greater legroom, priority boarding, two meals, a complimentary bar and two dinners. Those looking to travel in Club World (business class) can secure return flights to Dubai from £1,599, New York from £1,762 and Tel Aviv from £1,100.