The new premium business class seat from flydubai, a Dubai-based airline, offers passengers increased comfort, privacy, and an unparalleled in-flight experience.
The Business Suite is the most recent development in Flydubai’s Business Class lineup. It is only intended for single-aisle aircraft, and 10 suites will be added to some of the carrier’s newest aircraft before the end of 2023. Direct aisle access will be provided to all Business Class guests in the new seat, providing an experience comparable to that of many wide-body aircraft Business Class.
The first customer for this new seat is flydubai. Business Class seating for flydubai is the best in its class through to close collaboration with Safran Seats, one of the top manufacturers of aircraft seats in the world, and JPA Design, a multinational design firm active in the transportation, interiors, and product design sectors.
A decade of evolution in Business
- May 2023 unveils The Business Suite: the first aircraft featuring the new Business Suite is expected to join the flydubai fleet in November. The new premium Business Class experience will be available on up to six aircraft by the first quarter of 2024 and will be scheduled on select longer flights around the flydubai network. The Business Suite features:
- Privacy and added comfort: from a fully-closed suite experience to a more traditional open-plan seat for greater social interaction, passengers will be able to choose their own level of privacy based on their mood.
- Discreet and thoughtful stowage solutions: will keep a passenger’s personal items readily accessible while maintaining a clutter-free living space.
- Ambient lighting: has been set into the shell of the seat. It’s also been incorporated under the ottoman and inside personal stowage areas, so the entire suite has a relaxing ambience.
- Entertainment: Bluetooth allows the use of personal headphones with a 17-inch 4K built-in touchscreen for an immersive viewing experience, with hours of blockbuster movies and popular TV shows to enjoy.
- Dining: a selection of delicious meals, snacks and complimentary hot and cold beverages are available to passengers in Business Class. Hot meals from an internationally inspired menu are offered on flights over 90 minutes and lighter cold meals on shorter flights.