ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia — Preliminary information from the flight data recorder of an Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed a week ago and killed 157 people shows “clear similarities” with an earlier disaster involving the same kind of Boeing aircraft in […]
Most Viewed Posts
- Indonesia’s Garuda canceling its order for 49 Boeing 737 Max jets
- Ethiopian Airlines Refutes the Wrong Reportings of the New York Times
- Qatar Airways Reaches Significant Milestone with Delivery of 250th Aircraft.
- ANA Receives First A380 from Airbus
- Lion Air crash: Cockpit voice recorder shows pilots’ search for fix