ATR, the world’s leading producer of small aircraft, today presented ATR HighLine, a new lineup of luxurious cabins aimed at business and commercial operators, during the Aircraft Interiors Expo.
The ATR HighLine collection consists of five major cabin layouts that address the various operational requirements of air carriers looking to provide their customers with a premium flying experience:
- “Multi-Class”: featuring a spacious layout with a 50-seat interior including a dedicated first class.
- “Premium-Flex”: with capacity to quickly convert standard double-seats into single premium seating with ATR’s unique “X-Space Table” concept, ideal for boutique airlines and charter operators.
- “All-Business Class”: cabins that can accommodate up to 30 guests to match the requirements of Part 135 and semi-private airlines.
- “Multi-Section”: interiors ensuring transport for Heads of State and Governments representatives.
- “Bespoke VIP”: can be tailored to reflect personal lifestyles, operator’s needs or high-end destinations requiring a luxurious experience
With this new line, ATR gives commercial and business aviation operators a sustainable option because ATR aircraft use 45% less fuel and produce 45% less CO2 than regional jets. Premium cabin volume and design, unmatched airport accessibility, and low emissions on regional routes are all advantages for operators. The new approach incorporates ATR innovations as well as advice from specialists in luxury interior design.