Toulouse, 28 June 2018 – The first BelugaXL has rolled out of the paintshop unveiling a special livery making it look like a Beluga Whale. The livery was one of six choices submitted to Airbus employees through a poll in which 20,000 people participated. With […]
Most Viewed Posts
- Indonesia’s Garuda canceling its order for 49 Boeing 737 Max jets
- Ethiopian Airlines Refutes the Wrong Reportings of the New York Times
- Qatar Airways Reaches Significant Milestone with Delivery of 250th Aircraft.
- ANA Receives First A380 from Airbus
- Lion Air crash: Cockpit voice recorder shows pilots’ search for fix