At the upcoming Singapore Airshow in 2024, Boeing will showcase its commercial products, defense capabilities, and services. Leaders of the companies will also talk about how they are helping the commercial aviation industry reach its 2050 net-zero emissions target.
Boeing will offer these events during the airshow:
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- An immersive display of the 777X cabin experience highlighting its spacious and flexible architecture will be available.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- The F-15EX simulator will let visitors experience the next-generation multi-role fighter’s state-of-the-art design and cockpit.
- Defense customers will display several Boeing aircraft including the F-15, P-8A Poseidon, AH-64E apachehelicopter, CH-47F Chinook, and C-17 Globemaster III. A B-52 will participate in the flying display.
Boeing Global Services
- Boeing will showcase services for government and commercial customers including digital, sustainment, modifications, parts and training solutions.
Advanced Air Mobility
- Boeing subsidiary Wisk will speak about their eVTOL (electric vertical takeoff and landing) solution, which is the world’s first all-electric, autonomous, four-seat air taxi.
Boeing is set to showcase its Cascade Climate Impact Model, a data-modeling instrument that offers practical perspectives on various approaches to reduce emissions and facilitate the aviation sector’s decarbonization by 2050.
The company will also talk about how it collaborates locally and advocates for policies to accelerate the production of sustainable aviation fuel globally.
To engage and inspire the upcoming generation of aerospace engineers and leaders, Boeing is taking part in the AeroCampus at the Singapore Airshow.
Boeing is showcasing four businesses in which it has invested as part of its ongoing dedication to aerospace innovation.