Guangzhou, 26 April 2017 – China Southern Airlines has signed a purchase agreement with Airbus for 20 A350-900s, becoming the latest customer for the aircraft. China Southern Airlines now operates one of the largest Airbus fleet in the world with […]
Most Viewed Posts
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.
- Korean Black Eagles aircraft skids and catches fire on Changi Airport.
- Singapore Airshow 2018 Connects Global Aviation Stakeholders to Key Opportunities to Drive Change and Shape the Future
- 10 things about Indigo Airline : Jetline Marvel
- Vahana, the Self-Piloted, eVTOL aircraft from A³ by Airbus, Successfully Completes First Full-Scale Test Flight