Toulouse, 30th November 2017 – China Airlines of Taiwan has become the second airline to join a programme to use a blend of traditional and sustainable biofuels to power aircraft for delivery flights from Airbus. The aircraft involved is the tenth A350-900 for China Airlines, which […]
Most Viewed Posts
- Gulfstream 650 ER in pictures at Singapore Airshow.
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.
- Korean Black Eagles aircraft skids and catches fire on Changi Airport.
- Singapore Airshow 2018 Connects Global Aviation Stakeholders to Key Opportunities to Drive Change and Shape the Future
- 10 things about Indigo Airline : Jetline Marvel