The first Airbus A380 entered service on Oct. 25, 2007, on Singapore Airlines Flight SQ380 between Singapore and Sydney. With passengers finally able to experience the behemoth double-decker aircraft, Airbus lived up to its promise with quieter, more comfortable cabins […]
Most Viewed Posts
- Air India-Vistara flights come as close as 100 ft, avoid mid-air collision over Mumbai by a few seconds
- Flying Display : Singapore Airshow 2018 in Pictures
- Gulfstream 650 ER in pictures at Singapore Airshow.
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.
- Korean Black Eagles aircraft skids and catches fire on Changi Airport.