easyJet partners with U.S.-based Wright Electric to support their ambition to design and scale its electric commercial aircraft over the next decade easyJet reveals prototype electric plane with a range of 540 km / 335 miles which would cover 20% […]
Most Viewed Posts
- Indonesia’s Garuda canceling its order for 49 Boeing 737 Max jets
- Ethiopian Airlines Refutes the Wrong Reportings of the New York Times
- Qatar Airways Reaches Significant Milestone with Delivery of 250th Aircraft.
- ANA Receives First A380 from Airbus
- Lion Air crash: Cockpit voice recorder shows pilots’ search for fix