Qantas Group employees will FlyPink from 1 October, to show their support during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. FlyPink is an initiative started by QantasLink Captain Susan McHaffie whose aunt was diagnosed and beat breast cancer. Joining the airline in 2013, […]
Most Viewed Posts
- Emirates celebrates holiday season with special Christmas treats
- US airlines to limit ‘smart luggage’ over battery fire fears
- Rotten face of Ground crew in Indian Aviation.
- Air China Launches New Non-Stop Service Between Shenzhen and Los Angeles
- Qatar Airways reconfirms and upsizes its order for 50 A321neo ACF