The World’s First Production-Ready Flying Car Is Finally Here : Inspired by nature, engineered by men and evolved over time, the PAL-V Liberty is a groundbreaking product that inaugurates the age of the flying car. The PAL-V Liberty is a marriage between safety and fun, designed to satisfy the most demanding customers.
SOLID DUTCH ENGINEERING
In the last decades, the Netherlands has been recognized worldwide for its breakthroughs in technology and product engineering. We are proud that some of the Dutch most skillful engineers have put blood, sweat and tears into creating a trailblazing reality out of a mere fantasy, all in conformity with the highest safety standards.
ELEGANT ITALIAN DESIGN
Italy is known for its elegant and slick designs. This is the reason why the PAL-V Liberty is designed in collaboration with Italian design bureaus. Only the most beautiful and refined shapes and colors were used all in pursuit of perfection in shape.
HIGH-END MATERIALS & SYSTEMS
At PAL-V, we aim for excellence. Therefore, we only use state of the art proven technology in our PAL-V Liberty. We have partnered with some of the leading manufacturers in the world to guarantee quality at aviation standards.
Fast Facts – Did you know
- First commercially available flying car, Set to be like delivered in 2019.
- Netherlands-based Pal-V revealed its production model three-wheeled gyrocopter vehicle at the Geneva Motor Show
- Liberty is a two-seat gas-powered ground vehicle that has retractable helicopter blades.
- You do have to get out and manually move the blades in and out of position,
- It can fly at speeds of about 110 miles per hour with a range of around 350 miles with The maximum operating altitude is 3,500 m.
- PAL-V Liberty will have a Maximum Take-Off Weight (MTOW) of 910 kg with fuel capacities (max 100 liters).
- It requires a 165-metre runway to take off and about 30-metres to land. PAL-V is aiming at producing 50-100 vehicles in 2019 depending on demand.
- The initial “Pioneer” edition is limited to 90 units with a $600,000 price tag.