According to CNET news Many major US airlines have announced restrictions on so-called smart luggage out of concern their lithium ion batteries may pose a fire risk. Smart luggage tends to contain a USB port for charging devices, GPS to track […]
Most Viewed Posts
- British Airways’ Christmas Surprise For A 12 Year Old Boy With Cerebral Palsy.
- The Boeing 747 the plush Party plane available to rent for events at Cotswold Airport
- Lufthansa Becomes The First European Skytrax 5-Star Airline
- Air Deccan Flight Ticket Bookings Open. Details Here
- Plane crashes in Saskatchewan with 25 people on board, no fatalities