Argentina’s state-owned airline, Aerolíneas Argentinas , and its subsidiary, Austral Lineas Aeras, canceled all scheduled domestic and international flights on Tuesday due to the pilots’ 24-hour strike. As the president of the largest airline in the country, Mario De’Aqua, announced on Monday, the strike “will affect […]
Most Viewed Posts
- 71 Feared Dead as Russian Plane Crashes Shortly After Takeoff From Moscow Airport
- Air India-Vistara flights come as close as 100 ft, avoid mid-air collision over Mumbai by a few seconds
- Flying Display : Singapore Airshow 2018 in Pictures
- Gulfstream 650 ER in pictures at Singapore Airshow.
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.