Southwest Airlines has become the first U.S. airline to receive Boeing’s (NYSE:BA) 737 MAX 8 aircraft, the airline announced Wednesday. The Dallas-based low-cost carrier, which served as the launch customer for the 737 MAX 8 after announcing its order for […]
Most Viewed Posts
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.
- Korean Black Eagles aircraft skids and catches fire on Changi Airport.
- Singapore Airshow 2018 Connects Global Aviation Stakeholders to Key Opportunities to Drive Change and Shape the Future
- 10 things about Indigo Airline : Jetline Marvel
- Vahana, the Self-Piloted, eVTOL aircraft from A³ by Airbus, Successfully Completes First Full-Scale Test Flight