Biggest Aircraft Engine In the World General Electric’s GE90-115B, with a diameter of 3.25 metres, generating 115,000 pounds of thrust, is currently the biggest in the world. These engines are fitted on Boeing 777-300s, In 1995 , First Introduced in British Airways […]
Most Viewed Posts
- 71 Feared Dead as Russian Plane Crashes Shortly After Takeoff From Moscow Airport
- Air India-Vistara flights come as close as 100 ft, avoid mid-air collision over Mumbai by a few seconds
- Flying Display : Singapore Airshow 2018 in Pictures
- Gulfstream 650 ER in pictures at Singapore Airshow.
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.