EVERETT — Joe Sutter, known as the “Father of the 747,” a plane often called the “Queen of the Skies,” died Tuesday. He was 95. His death was announced by Ray Conner, Boeing Commercial Airplanes president and chief executive officer. […]
Most Viewed Posts
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.
- Korean Black Eagles aircraft skids and catches fire on Changi Airport.
- Singapore Airshow 2018 Connects Global Aviation Stakeholders to Key Opportunities to Drive Change and Shape the Future
- 10 things about Indigo Airline : Jetline Marvel
- Vahana, the Self-Piloted, eVTOL aircraft from A³ by Airbus, Successfully Completes First Full-Scale Test Flight