British Airways’ first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner arrived at Heathrow this morning to take its place in the airline’s fleet. Following an eight hour 45 minute flight from Seattle, the aircraft (registration G-ZBKA) touched down at its new home at 8.50am […]
Most Viewed Posts
- First A350-1000 Tour in pictures at Singapore Airshow 2018.
- Korean Black Eagles aircraft skids and catches fire on Changi Airport.
- Singapore Airshow 2018 Connects Global Aviation Stakeholders to Key Opportunities to Drive Change and Shape the Future
- 10 things about Indigo Airline : Jetline Marvel
- Vahana, the Self-Piloted, eVTOL aircraft from A³ by Airbus, Successfully Completes First Full-Scale Test Flight