The operation set a world record for single-flight passenger load on May 24, 1991 when an El Al 747 carried 1,122 passengers to Israel (1,087 passengers were registered, but dozens of children hid in their mothers’ robes). “Planners expected to […]
Most Viewed Posts
- Emirates celebrates holiday season with special Christmas treats
- US airlines to limit ‘smart luggage’ over battery fire fears
- Rotten face of Ground crew in Indian Aviation.
- Air China Launches New Non-Stop Service Between Shenzhen and Los Angeles
- Qatar Airways reconfirms and upsizes its order for 50 A321neo ACF